Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites | 2014


Products Mentioned:
Bourjois Shine Edition in '26'
Elf Eyebrow Kit in 'Light'
Mac Cremeblend Blush In 'So sweet, So easy'
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'

BOURJOIS SHINE EDITION IN '26' (£7.99)
This lipstick is a lovely nude shade, a your lip but better kind of lipstick but with a subtle hint of shimmer. I love to pair this with a smokey brown eye look and this lipstick would be great for someone who doesn't want to wear lipstick that's too bold. It's moisturizing and is easy to apply without a mirror so handy for when going out for the night. 

ELF EYEBROW KIT IN 'LIGHT' (£3.95)
I saw some good reviews about the eyebrow kit and thought I would give it a go and I love it! The brush that comes with it is perfect for applying the product and can help shape eyebrows perfectly without it being too much. It comes with a setting powder also to finish your eyebrows with and the case also has a little mirror inside which is handy! 

MAC CREMEBLEND BLUSH IN 'SO SWEET, SO EASY' (£18)
This blush has been on my wishlist of a while and I'm so glad I decided to try it out. It is a subtle shade a pink, not too bright so is perfect for a every day look to keep you looking glowing. The formula is light to apply and isn't too cakey. Overall a good blush to have in your collection!

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE (£37)
Debenhams were doing a 10% discount on all cosmetics so I decided to finally purchase an urban decay eye shadow palette. I originally wanted to buy the naked 2 palette but changed my mind as I thought the naked palette had more day looks and a few night looks. I LOVE this palette! It is amazing. There is so much choice from subtle pinks to smokey browns, the products stay on all day and is so worth the money. 

MAYBELLINE 24HR COLOR TATTOO IN 'ON AND ON BRONZE'(£4.99)
This eye shadow really does last all day without creasing! It's perfect for a base under other eye shadows or can even be worn alone. I like to wear this on days where I don't have much time to get ready as it is really quick to apply but still looks lovely!

That's my favourite's for this month! What were your favourites? Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Palettes? 

Have  great day! and check out/follow my other social media sights:

Instagram: http://instagram.com/beautylove_hr

Holly xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment